Add a dash of class to both hair and moustache with House 99's Smarten Up. This non-greasy, moldable and repositionable wax is tested and approved on all hair types. Best for short hair and any 'stache. The Smarten Up Hair & Moustache Wax helps you achieve that undisputable dapper look for both your hair and mustache. There’s nothing better than styling without reapplying product, while having long lasting disciplined hair.
1. Rub a dime size into your palms and work into damp hair.
2. Work your way through from the back towards the front.
3. Use a comb to style out.
4. Build up until you achieve the desired look.
Tips: The more you work the wax, the more malleable.MOUSTACHE:
1. Use a pea size amount of product with a little less warming in the hand. It will give you that rock-solid structure.
2. Work your way towards the ends to nail that vintage look.
An archive of David Beckham's most memorable looks
From bleached blonde to mohawks, Becks has tried them all.read more
The buzz cut styles you need to know before taking the clippers
It all started in 19th century Serbia - did you know?read more
How to achieve a contemporary pompadour haircut
Wear it like Elvis, or wear it like Beckham.read more
Discover the best 10 barbershops in the world
The best cuts and shaves, wherever you are in the world.read more
The best beard styles for your face shape
Trust us, it makes a difference.read more
Essential grooming tips for the next time you travel
Learn them now, and thank us later.read more
How to fix tired & stressed skin in 4 easy steps
The next best thing to Netflix and Chill.read more
A step-by-step guide to maintaining your beard
Essentials to keep your bristles in tip-top condition.read more
Styling and care tips for men with short hair
Dos and Don'ts for every hair type.read more
Top shave tips for men with sensitive skin
A smooth, comfortable shave is quite possible.read more
- bvseo_sdk, undefined, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Http repsonse status: 404 - Not Found;